Tuesday 18 June 2013

that healthy life

so today is day two of my yoga adventure. i've signed up at a new gym and am hoping to change myself. i want to get to know myself better and make myself better, emotionally first, and then physically.
so far this is hard. I have a wicked sweet tooth, but i'm going to try my best. i like the feeling of working out. i like sweating. that's the best part: knowing that you're working your body. the soreness is worth it. for me at least. 
maybe you're trying something new too? i wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. it is so hard, but it will be worth it. let's work together. let's make it happen! 
this woman is my inspiration.


she lives every day doing what she loves and feeling happy. she shares it with the world and i thank her. she makes me want to try and fail and fail again and then maybe someday, succeed. practice makes for improvement. and that's all i'm hoping for. 

have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment